Tin Tin's Sailing Calendar

Friday 22 December 2017

UK Maintenance programme

Donation of dental kit for Tin Tin

Since getting home on the 8th of December there has been a whirl of social life catching up with friends and family in Reading, London and Trotton, and spending a few days with my parents in Oundle.

As well as looking after Tin Tin there was a concentrated round of Skipper Maintenance when I got home. So my Christmas thanks go to Dr Alex MacCallum and the team at Riverbank Medical Centre for health checks, blood tests, vaccination updates and prescriptions, to the Nuffield for biopsy and removal of a nasty growth on my arm, to SpecSavers for checking my eyes at short notice and to Lavant Dental Centre where Murray also gave me some useful bits for our medical kit.

No comments: